DataRetrieval, a foremost data recovery company based in California, specializes in retrieving data from all types of internal and external hard drives including 3.5″ desktop hard drives, 1.8″ and 2.5″ laptop hard drives, server hard drives and solid state drives (SSD). We are experts in hard drive recovery and repairing all hard drive makes and models no matter what the problem is.
DataRetrieval can recover your hard disk drive data irrespective of the model or make, interface or file system / operating system. Our data recovery engineers make use of advanced tools and proprietary processes to productively recover data from damaged, crashed, formatted, dropped, corrupted or even water damaged hard drives and drives that have experienced a natural disaster. Businesses and home users in California rely on DataRetrieval to recover their lost, reformatted, missing or accidentally deleted business or personal data and files from failed hard disk drives.
Specialists in Logical and Mechanical Failure:
The data recovery engineers at DataRetrieval are the best in the industry at handling logical data corruption and physical hard drive failures. We employ state-of-the-art cleanroom environment and use proprietary software and hardware to provide custom hard drive data recovery solutions for all data loss situations and ensure the most successful result.
- Any combination of drives: single drives or multiple drives (RAID)
- All brands and models of hard drives
- All types of hard drive failures (Physical / Logical)
- All sizes and types of hard drives
- All hard drive interfaces: IDE/ATA, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS and Fibre Channel
We recover data from all types of data loss situations and hard disk problems including:
- Accidentally Formatted Drives
- Bad Sectors (Read Errors)
- Strange Clicking or Grinding Noises
- Corrupt or Damaged Firmware
- Damaged File System
- Damaged Heads
- Damaged PCB (No Power)
- Deleted Data / Deleted Files
- Failed / Crashed Read Write Heads
- Inaccessible Drives or Partitions
- Dropped Laptop or External Drives
- No Operating System Found Message at Boot Up
- Power Surges or Outages
- Scratched Platters
- Seized Spindle Motor
- Surface Contamination and Damage
DataRetrieval recovers data from all internal and external hard drives brands including:
- Western Digital
Call DataRetrieval today on (951) 365-2144 or email us at email@example.com for a free consultation or for more information on our professional hard drive data recovery services.